& so it begins...

  I have never been so excited to start a project like this than I am right now. Hey there, My name is Veronica. I love anything Film/TV related and I'm filled with ideas that I would love to see come alive! Ever since I was first introduced to this film opening project, I imeddiately wanted to do a Drama/Thriller about a young girl getting murdered. Im really into movies like Zodiac, The Lovely Bones, Silence of the Lambs, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, etc. 

I've noticed a trend too. I don't really watch TV nowadays, but my brother got me into a Netflix series called Mindhunter, a series taken place in the 70's where two FBI agents attempt to understand the minds of serial killers. I realized that the 70's produced some of the most notorious killers we know: Charles Manson, Zodiac Killer, John Gacy, Ted Bundy, and many more. Then I thought about these movies I liked so much, all of them having something in common. For example, The Lovely Bones takes place during (1973-1981), Zodiac takes place (1960s-1970s), etc.

 Because of this correlation, my vision for the film opening started to take place in the 70's.  Making the film opening in a completely different era also opened a door to express myself creatively through wardrobe, music, and another challenge I want to tackle.

Comments

Popular Posts