Mystery Man

- On my last post I spoke about a glitch effect...disregard I don't think its going to work out with the vibe. It started to feel too Sci-Fi horror to me...Ok, Carry on :)
 

  For the ending of my film opening, I want some man (a neighbor) to call Shira to help him with something. I don't want to show the man because after she looks in that direction and it suddenly cuts to the title, the audience will be able to infer that voice was the voice of the man that kidnaps Shira. For my recording, I decided to record it actually on the street and far away from the person shouting so that when I layer it on my film, the way it sounds will be realistic. The only problem is that this was recorded at night and crickets can be heard, but when I put it in Adobe Premiere  i'll see if I can fix that. There are several recordings and I still need to choose which one I want to pick.




Comments

Popular Posts