Film Day Field Day

YAAAAAAY  finally filming Day!!!

Florida's weather has been so bipolar lately and it feels like me and my partner have canceled our film day about 20 times. Finally, today, it was expected to be sunny! My film opening includes a lot of shots of Shira running.. so in order to avoid what would be an obviously super shakey camera... I had the idea to film Shira from the trunk of my car while someone drove and she followed behind. How's that for improvising and low budget? We started filming between 4-5 when the light is the best and the shadows look good. It was pretty hectic... having to constantly change streets because of cars, jumping in and out of the trunk to drive to different places, etc. The camera shook a little, but nothing Warp stabilizer on Adobe Premiere Pro can't fix :) Other than that, the shots look smooth and great.




Comments

Popular Posts