Camera Flash



The Lovely Bones is one of my favorite movies and one of the biggest inspirations for my film opening. As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted a way to introduce a suspenseful aspect to my film opening, one being a camera flash. The vision that I had was a POV shot of the girl running with an effect that looks like someone is taking pictures of her without her noticing. I remember watching the trailers for The Lovely Bones when I was looking for inspirartion and I saw the same camera flash effect. 

I don't if I'll use the voice of the man or the camera flashes.  If I decide to use the camera flashes I'm probably going to have to mess around with after effects and teach myself how to get something realistic... but if I use the voice I'm only going to use it if I achieve the audio that I want that is sometimes hard to achieve.

Comments

Popular Posts