Field Trip

 I just came back from a Field Trip with my CBTV club. We traveled to Nashville, Tennessee to compete in STN (Student Television Network). We placed 4th in Crazy 8 Broadcast Magazine!! Because of my week long field trip, I haven't had enough time to think or work on my film opening. BUT... While I was there I was able to attend two workshops that gave me some tips that I will be able to apply to my film opening. I went to a "Practical Lighting" workshop with Jeffery Gordon where he taught us about different lighting applications for a variety of formats and circumstances. I also went to a workshop called "Create better Short Films!" with Jim Guarasci, where he discussed how to write, shoot and edit short films and other creative content, emphasizing the importance of making an emotional attachment with your audience. I hope to start filming as soon as I come back!!!


Comments

Popular Posts